PBS Consulting – The organisation supports a network of maternal and family clinics, helping vulnerable pregnant women to safely deliver healthy babies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Midwife
Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Contract
- Health facility/compliance inspection
- Coordinate TBAs on standard health practices
- Offer technical support to selected TBAs
- Write reports.
Requirement / Skills / Relevant Experience
- Should possess a Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- Should have passion for maternal health
- Should be proficient in maternal and child health care
- Ability to work with low-level birth attendants
- Prompt emergency response
- Teamwork skills
- Should have good communication skill
- The ability to use MS Word, Excel and Google drive is an added advantage (training will be provided if you do not have the skill).
- Should possess a smartphone with the following specifications:
- Sharp camera with a minimum of 13 megapixel
- 4000mAH Battery
- Minimum of 3GB memory capacity.
Deadline: 15th March, 2022.