Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Achieve Sales target:
- Coordination of sales activities
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Assist in onboarding and training of new sales representatives
- Efficient monitoring of orders from order placement to delivery to the end user with the procurement team
- Act as liaison partner between the sales team and other internal customers
- Effectively manage sales operations expense to ensure delivery of internal; gross margin goals
- Understanding our customers and how they relate to our products
- Support sales team in ensuring sales process and policies are strictly adhered to.
- Serve as a liaison between teams and upper management
- Internal process augmentation to assist sales team
- Ensure warehouse have goods needed to avoid stock out
- Monitor and assist with customer retention
- Assist with account management.
- Minimum of First Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Civil Engineering etc.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Personal Skills
- Good communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent research skills
- Ability for establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Ability for making good decisions and solving problems
- Ability for organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Good time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.