BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the area of Akwa-Ibom State and recruiting new customers and enhance customer engagement of existing clients.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas.
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Number of new customers.
- Frequency of orders.
- Service level (speed of delivery).
- HND or B.Sc in any Degree.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in sales and business development in FMCG or related industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- Proficient in the use of English language.
- Valid driving license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online