Bingham University located in Karu, 25 kilometers from the Federal Capital city of Nigeria Abuja, was established in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) as a Conventional University. It is one of the six private universities in the north and the only one established by a Christian organization.
The main purpose of ECWA was to meet the daring need for high-quality Secular Education which recognizes and integrates the moral and spiritual values on which the Christian faith is founded as well as focuses on entrepreneurial studies in order to promote self-reliance among graduates of the University.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
Location: Karu, Nasarawa
Faculty: Environmental Sciences
We are recruiting Lecturers in the following departments:
- Quantity Surveying.
- Interested applicants must possess a good honours Degree, Master’s and Ph.D. in the relevant discipline from a recognized University and with at least eight (8) years of teaching and research at University level.
- To be appointable, the candidate must show evidence of eight (8) scholarly publications in reputable journals and must be able to demonstrate potentials for academic leadership.
- Registration with Professional Body is required.
Deadline: 27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of Application Letter and fifteen (15) copies of comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (attaching photocopies of relevant credentials). Applications should be forwarded under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked at the top left hand corner with the position applied for and addressed to:
Km 26, Abuja-Keffi Expressway,
P.M.B 005, Karu,
Alternatively, Applications can be sent via mail to: email@example.com
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover to the Registrar, Bingham University.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.