Value Edge Management Service Limited – Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian company, established with a view to rendering quality Onshore / Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Operation and Maintenance services to the Oil and Gas industry in the West African sub-region.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Wellhead Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will be the point of contact between COMPANY and Client on all technical and planning issues offshore.
- You shall provide technical solutions to issues relating to wellhead activities which shall include installation, testing, maintenance and servicing.
- Plan and Schedule work programs and budgets
- Perform design reviews and supervise projects offshore
- Perform design appraisal on various wellhead equipment and systems
- Follow up of wellhead & contracts with Vendors
- Cost, time estimates, and risk assessment of wellhead activities
- Close co-operation with the Client, looking at the total solution for the interface of these rig with the wellhead and Company related operations
- Preparation for and input to all procurement activities related to Wellhead services
- Internal reporting to the QA/QC activities
- Identification and follow up of technology qualification activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of B. Eng. in any Engineering discipline
- 7 – 10 years in oilfield operations including 5 years offshore and at least 3 years’ experience in a senior position. Wellhead Platform, Xmas tree experience wellhead installation, and maintenance experience
- Able to carry out root cause analysis on incidents and present report-outs
- Experience in design (and preferably manufacturing also) of Wellhead Equipment.
- Good knowledge of the English language (Verbal and Written)
- Offshore Safety Permit (DPR)
- Demonstrated personnel management and leadership skills
- Excellent Client relations skills
- Working knowledge of materials used in wellhead equipment, namely AISI, ASTM , and BS, in view of API specific requirements
- Familiar with internationally recognized pressure vessel codes and standards namely.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.