We are an Online Food Company
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The storekeeper will beresponsible for the maintenance of the organization’s storeroom, performing activities such as stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
- Receive and weigh procured items.
- Perform inspection on deliveries from both procurement team and third-party vendors to confirm quality, cleanliness, and freshness, and consistency based on approved company standards.
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and issuance from the store.
- In charge of storing food, beverage, and operational stock
- Perform daily check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene
- Responsible for completing requisition forms, receiving and shipping requested items to kitchen.
- Report low stock levels to manager/supervisor promptly
- Relate with external and internal customers in a professional manner.
- Follow food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas
- Responsible for the sanitation of all refrigerators and freezers, floors, food equipment, and drains in storage areas
- Properly place trash, empty cardboard, and pallets in storage areas
- Notify the manager of accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
- Follow all company policies and procedures in the discharge of duties
- Responsible for upholding the confidentiality of proprietary information as well as protect the company’s assets
- Must be familier with the use inventory softwares.
- Adhere to quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Candidates should possess BSc/HND qualification.
- Must reside on the island or willing to relocate.
- Must be conversant with Restaurant Operations.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2022
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should forward CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the email.