BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic ‘Telemarketer’ to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products and services.
- A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs.
- The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
- The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products or solicit donations
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customers personal information accurately in a portal system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- B.Sc Degree in any field.
- 3-5 years cognate experience.
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
N140,000 / Month.
Deadline: 20th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.