Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Training Programme
Job Type: Full time
- Are you unapollogetically African?
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about reshaping Africa?
- If your answer is YES, Our Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Join us in building Africa’s gateway to the world
- This journey starts with a 6-month intensive training program with us, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a top tier university, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a top tier university, NYSC certificate, a Masters’ degree from a top tier university and a maximum age of 26 years.
- Access to a laptop and uninterrupted access to the internet.
- To retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, we consistently reward high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensations.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievements.
Deadline: 22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online