KnowledgeWare Technologies is the foremost ICT Organization in Nigeria that specializes in computer based testing, e-recruitment services, IT training and Certifications, and other related e-learning services including online registrations. We are focused and driven by the passion to ensure credibility in the conduct of examinations in an atmosphere of ambience and integrity. With its team of experienced professionals, we believe strongly that only the best is suitable for our clients and we strive hard always to serve our esteemed customers better with every given opportunity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department.
- The Account Officer is to receive payments and issue receipts, record transactions with clients, manage invoices and look out for inaccuracies by ensuring invoices match up with payment, handles queries on general accounts, assist in ensuring accurate up to date keeping of records and financial bookkeeping, payments and expenses.
- Maintaining accounting records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Reconcile accounts to the general ledger.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel and Peachtree accounting software.
- Balancing account records at the close of business
- Create reports on payments received and expenses made.
- HND with 1 – 3 years experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer with knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Ability to calculate and accuracy with numbers
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Peachtree and QuickBooks(an added advantage)
- Solid analytical skills.
- Able to work well within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 17th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply