Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubailias the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resources (HR) Officer
- Receiving enquiries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence from employees and relate to the Senior Human Resources Officer.
- Participate in recruitment processes – conduct written test for applicants, scheduling candidates for interview, and follow through the recruitment process.
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and introduce them to all employees.
- Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality of human resources information and records.
- Collect and check employees Leave Application Form.
- Maintain accurate Human Resources filing system and ensure all required employee documentations are up-to-date
- Close employee’s attendance on the attendance machine – SETs, and receive attendance sheets from branches to calculate their overtimes and absent hours for the month.
- Provide clerical and administrative support for Human Resources Manager and assist in day to day operations of the Department.
- Perform other duties assigned by Human Resources Manager, and Branch Manager.
- A First Degree in Human Resources or any discipline; a recognized professional certification like CIPM will be an added advantage
- The candidate must have at least 2 – 3 years working experience.
Deadline: 15th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.