The Olive Prime Psychological Services is a new “mental health facility” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services. We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately convert them into clients;
- Dedicate a significant portion of work schedule going to various hospitals, ministries and institutions, dropping leaflets/proposals, and meeting with relevant personnel;
- Assist in developing and maintaining psychiatrist, psychologist and other allied mental healthcare professional relations, both inside and outside the hospital and amongst sector actors;
- Communicate, liaise regularly and build constructive referral relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally: Consultants, Medical Practitioners, the corporate business development team, other healthcare professionals, and private health insurers as required;
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable; operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market’s needs;
- Develop and implement community workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
- Conduct marketing research and analyse activities to ensure that the hospital is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating.
- Client Retention:
- Assist in managing existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive;
- Provide support that will continually improve the existing relationship;
- Make recommendations to Management on services that meet, predict and mirrors current clients’ future needs;
- Ensure the continuous refinement of the service rendered by the Facility;
- Works extensively with the hospital’s leadership team, medical staff and across various clinical departments to ensure growth opportunities are identified, patient engagement is maximized, and obstacles to success are addressed and resolved
- Increase Synapse Bed Occupancy;
- Develop short and long-range management and organization plans to define responsibilities and business activities consistent with hospital goals and objectives;
- Ensure monthly that objectives listed in the marketing plan are accomplished; progress levels against objectives are measured and adjustments made;
- Take a lead role in proposal writing, regularly prepare, review and submit commercial bids and proposals;
- Market Synapse’s Services – Trainings (Stress Management, Counseling), Workshops, Rehabilitation, and Sale of Psychological service related products (Urine Drug Testing, Stress Management Trainings, Workshops et cetera) to Universities, tertiary institutions, hospitals, ministries, government and private institutions;
- Prepare and make bi monthly presentations to prospective clients and network to increase Synapse’ visibility.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Must be a goal getter.
- Effectively work with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Business Development Officer.
- Interested Candidates, with relevant IT and social media experience are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 9th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVand Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “BDO – Abuja” as the subject of the mail.