Baobab Microfinance Bank is the leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services.Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Call Centre Supervisor / Business Development / Marketing Unit
- respond to customer questions and complaints, and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Comply with all call centre objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Preparing reports and analysing data to assist management as they determine call centre goals.
Education, Experience, and Licensing
- A University / College Degree is an asset.
- 2 – 3 Years experience as a Supervisor
- Previous customer service experience/call centre agents are preferred, especially in a particular industry.
- Call centre, customer service, 1 years supervisory experience
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Excellent problem-solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Phone skills
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
- Customer service
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 25th April, 2022.