Co-matrix Collection Service Limited – We are a collection service provider that deals with helping various loan agencies in retrieving back their bad-loans as fast and effectively as possible. And we will build a professional team with experienced collectors for every loan agency, providing SMS, calls, emails, social media and field visit to remind and encourage overdue customers to make repayments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make calls to customers to pay their outstanding debts.
- Send messages to customers.
- Guide customers through the payment process.
- Persuade reluctant customers to make payment promptly.
- Meet weekly and monthly targets.
- Give a proper and correct report of work.
- Minimum educational qualification: OND or HND.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience (prior experience as a collection officer is an added advantage)
- Distance from home to the office should not be more than 2 hours.
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria.
- Must have a valid ID card.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have basic excel skills.
- Must have a smartphone (minimum of 2GB RAM).
- N50,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Other Corporate Welfare:
- Comfortable office environment.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Monthly birthday party
- Regular Training Sessions to improve working skills.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly additional performance incentives.
Deadline: 20th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and your name as the subject of the email.