Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a talented and creative Content Writer to join our Marketing, Branding & Communication (MBC) teams.
- You will report to the Head of Brand & Buzz. In this role, you will be responsible for composing, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
- You will be a relentless researcher sifting through the data created by the internal team.
- You have demonstrable creative writing skills, perform well under deadlines, and are an expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
- Develop content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to produce high-quality content for various outlets
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Ensure brand consistency, edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues
- Use best practices to optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Liaise with Designers to enrich the text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners, and brochures
- Create and oversee reports on content
- Interview clients, industry experts, and internal teams
- Analyze, report, and optimize content and activities based on media engagement
- Ensure all content is up to date
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments and customer feedback to generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in communications or a similar role, industry knowledge a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or relevant field
- Well-versed with SEO and writing high-quality content
- In-depth understanding of personas and buying journey driven content
- Ability to write and push content in real-time
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics in ways that are relatable and understandable for readers
- A strong understanding of CRO (conversion rate optimization) and how to incorporate a brand naturally into content when appropriate
- Empathy for readers and curiosity to understand their needs and wants
- Ability to bring unique, thoughtful insights into content based on research and data.
- Phenomenal communication (oral and written) skills.
- Proficient command of English.
- Outstanding organizational and project management abilities
- The ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for client needs beyond the obvious
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members at all levels.
This role is 100% remote, with globally competitive pay.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online