Welcome2Africa International is a trade and investment facilitation company with a special focus on Nigeria’s Agricultural and Maritime Sector. We support investors, multinationals, and key stakeholders within and outside Africa to advance their trade and investment goals, by providing an array of services and programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the executive in writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications.
- Making hotel and travel arrangements for the executive
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Scheduling meetings, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Conduct research for the executive and prepare presentations.
- Keep the executive organized and maintain orderliness through ensuring that the executive is always on track.
- Any other duty as maybe assigned by the executive.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 11th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.