Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Management Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Sourcing and overseeing Company’s contracts and ensuring service providers (vendors) perform their duties efficiently.
- Encourage Company on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Manage and ensure basic facilities are well-maintained and conduct proactive maintenance
- Dealing with facilities emergencies as they arise and ensuring all Company’s assets are in good working 0conditions
- Manage and maintain budgets allocation for Company’s facilities and purchase
- Ensure that facilities comply with the Company’s standards and government regulations
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- overseeing renovations, installations, refurbishments, and Company’s building projects
- Update maintenance checklist and draft maintenance reports as and when needed
- Ensure office equipment and supplies meet required health and safety standards.
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- And other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
- First Degree (HND/B.Sc) in any discipline.
- The candidate must have 2 – 3 years of working experience.
Deadline: 16th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.