MBIS International is a reputable Nursery and Primary education, we provide nursery and primary education to children from 18 months.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Early Years Educator (Nursery 2)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with children age 4 – 5.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum qualification required is a Degree in English / Early Childhood Education/Primary Education (BA / B.Ed)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience and be able to demonstrate understanding and a secure curriculum knowledge of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role.
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan.
- Be accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes.
- Be able to set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Be able to set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all abilities.
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of systematic synthetic phonics.
- Be able to teach mathematics and literacy with clear understanding of appropriate teaching strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nelson Handwriting scheme is an added advantage.
- Be expected to demonstrate consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct.
- Be enthusiastic, creative and dynamic in delivering relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children.
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a MUST.
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken)
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills.
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates must demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above