Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, clearing and delivery and door to door services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Clearing Officer
Location: Ipaja – Ayobo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling and monitoring air and sea shipments.
- Prepare and handle PAAR and FORM M.
- Process export clearance for shipment.
- Collection and filing of all shipment documents.
- Negotiate good rates with shipping and airline on behalf of the company.
- Ensure that clearing of air shipment is prompt and within acceptable days.
- Ascertain condition of shipment before delivery to the client.
- Advise current trends on handling and clearing shipments.
- Follow up with all government agencies and other third party debit notes.
- Minimum of an OND in any Social Science or related discipline.
- 5 years + experience in freight forwarding.
- Adequate knowledge of PAAR preparation and rate calculation.
- Good Reporting skills.
- Team player.
- Interested applicants must reside around Alimosho & its environs.
Deadline: 18th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.