Darey.io is a DevOps virtual learning Bootcamp. In the Darey.io social learning program, you will take your knowledge and certifications and apply them to solve real problems. You may start with little or no IT knowledge but, after completing 30 hands-on projects, you are as good as other engineers with 3 years in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer
- Senior Front-end Engineers play a key role in our product engineering squads.
- You’ll be responsible for helping design, develop and maintain the user interfaces of our communication products and services.
- Our product engineering squads have the freedom and authority to create impactful products to empower both our internal and external customers.
- We use an agile development methodology, meaning we deploy code multiple times per day while ensuring our applications are rigorously tested and statically analyzed.
What You’ll Do
- Work on different aspects of our user facing products and websites, including Inbox, Flow Builder, Customer dashboard and messagebird.com, our Developer Portal.
- Keep our front-end code up to date using the latest best practices and tools
- Work closely with a team of designers to make their designs come to life, and keep designs scalable and re-usable by keeping our shared component library up-to-date.
- Make sure our front-end code lives up to performance standards.
- Stay up to date with the latest tools and libraries to benefit user experience, performance, and developer experience
- Work on products that thousands of people use everyday, sending millions of messages.
What You’ll Bring
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years experience in a relevant role
- You’re comfortable working with modern APIs within web applications – most of our APIs are built with Golang and PHP, exposing REST or GraphQL interfaces. You might even touch their code from time to time.
- A strong product mindset and experience working in product-based companies. Excellent debugging and investigative skills; you’re capable of finding the cause of an performance issues quickly
- Firm understanding of how the browser works: you’re capable of explaining it to a 5 year old version of you
- Quality driven mindset, and experience with tools like Jest and Cypress
- Experience with setting up complex frontend applications and its build infrastructure, using tools like Snowpack, Babel or Webpack
- Deep knowledge of Git.
- You enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept, but you’re very critical of the code you push to production.
What You’ll Gain
- Work from anywhere
- Learn from the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from various countries.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online