Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a great software engineer to join our Engineering Team as a Frontend Engineer.
- The Frontend Engineer will build new products to design and specification, maintain existing products and improve products based on user feedback.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js.
- Use feedback from users to improve the product.
- Build products to match design and specified requirements.
- Make your products easy to use, fast, stable and accessible.
- Make your product work across multiple devices and operating systems.
- Maintain, debug and fix issues that arise in your product.
- Evaluate new methodologies and technologies aimed at improving the quality, reliability, and performance of product development systems and processes.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience as a frontend engineer
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience using SASS.
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with common development tools such as Git, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to interact and work with other people amicably.
- Able to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to learn and try new things.
- Knowledge of Next.js is a plus.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Take the assessment at a convenient time and ensure you use the same email as in the application form.
- The assessment will take you 3 hours.
- Kindly complete the assessment within 3 days of your application.