Coleman Cables and Wires is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Audit and Compliance
- Independently perform and lead internal operational audits, federal grant compliance, and consulting projects for assigned areas.
- Create, edit and finalize policies and procedures to meet federal and state audit recommendations, plus any others as needed around accounting, record keeping, board communication, and contract/vendor management.
- Work with General Counsel to assist in evaluating systemic functional and operational compliance with internal policies and procedures and design affirmative remediation plans to address issues identified, including revision of policies and procedures and providing training as necessary to workforce members, board of directors and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate business acumen.
- Ability to successfully perform several projects at the same time (i.e. organization, meet deadlines, maintain composure under stressful situations).
- Perform reviews of internal audit, federal grant and state legislation compliance and consulting project work papers performed by other team members.
- Ability to positively motivate and develop staff, be a company advocate, promote a positive work environment while keeping assigned projects on target.
- Work with process owners (employees throughout the company) to obtain documentation, understand processes, discuss potential issues/deficiencies/findings.
- Participate and/or lead meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of current accounting, auditing, industry, regulatory, general business and best practices.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 3 – 8 years work experience.
Deadline: 29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.