MBIS International is a reputable Nursery and Primary education, we provide nursery and primary education to children from 18 months.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a highly organised leader looking for your next challenge?
- We are looking for a trustworthy and personable Head of Administration to join our school.
- Maintaining a visible, approachable and welcoming stance for parents and other stakeholders of the school.
- Assisting in implementing policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the school operates smoothly and efficiently
- Assisting with public relations and marketing activities for the promotion of the school
- Liaising with government agencies, contractors/vendors and prospective parents that may visit the school
- Assisting in generating statutory and non-statutory reports and returns to the Local Authority and government as required, in a timely manner, meeting deadlines; dealing with queries and complaints procedures
- Undertaking word processing, IT based tasks and school correspondences
- Having responsibility for establishing and maintaining of high moral and disciplinary standard
- Having responsibility for ensuring the health and safety of pupils, staff and visitors to the school
- Ensuring parents’ interest and participation in the school is encouraged and sustained
- Assisting with recruitment, on boarding of new school staff and training
- BA / B.Ed in English and a Master’s Degree in Education Administration / Management. A professional certification in Human Resources Management is an added advantage
- Must have at least ten years’ experience in the educational sector of which five must have been in a strategic leadership role, managing personnel of a reputable international school
- Must reside in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Quality exposure to the British National curriculum is a MUST.
- Preferably female, with poise, you should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and a commitment to be part of a great team to serve the school community
- Must possess qualities and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively with pupils, parents, staff and senior management
- Have thorough knowledge of school policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of standard office practices and procedures, equipment, and administrative techniques
- You MUST have outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills – (have an exceptional ability to use Microsoft Office package) for data handling – letters, emails, reports, newsletters etc
- Have excellent leadership, organizational and management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to remain professional
- The ideal candidate must be disciplined and well-rounded
- Have ability to work accurately andpay attention to detail
- Understands how to develop positive relationships with colleagues, parents and children as well as being able to improve practice
- The ideal candidate must be a team player and have an ability to support, motivate and inspire staff and to communicate a clear vision and direction for the school
- You must have a record of past accomplishments and experience in collaborating with various stakeholders to accomplish school goals.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.