CHI Limited is one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverages industry in Nigeria. Today, CHI Limited is the market leader in the fruit juices and value-added dairy categories in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor (Assistant Manager)
- Manages production manpower deployment.
- Manages and regularizes attendance and uploads daily attendance in operations
- Manages time keeping for classified staff. Also monitors late arrival, early departure and absenteeism.
- Prepares and collates attendance report.
- Manages alternative work arrangements records i.e. out-duty management
- Manages leave policy assignments i.e. annual, casual, sick, compassionate leave.
- Edits, modifies and deletes leave records.
- Confirms and allocates manpower requirement before recruitment.
- Supervises production workers (Delog) at the point of admission.
- Inspects and monitors production workers, lines and activities within the production floor in relation to their attendance.
- Prepares production manpower daily report of 3rd party manpower providers
- Provides operational control of department functions within assigned.
- Assists in keeping HR records and perform routine HR tasks when assigned.
- Manages staff data (Production, Engineering and Supply Chain).
- Assists in recruitment process/onboarding in operations
- Prepares appraisal and confirmation letters.
- Processes and edits week off setup
- Creates, allocates and releases shift plans for all production staff
- Handles all HR related issues i.e. queries, warning and termination letters, medical forms, pay-slips etc.
- Produces Monthly HR Metrics for reporting & control purposes
- Relevant Payroll / Finance qualification or equivalent experience in previous role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- HRIMS working knowledge
- Experience in People Management.
- Attention to detail
- Very high level of system and process orientation
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to manage complexity
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as a group
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Team management skills.
Deadline: 26th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.