Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant / Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Human Resources (HR) Assistant will be responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of the organization.
- He/she will assist with recruitment and record maintenance for payroll processing as well as provide clerical support to all employees.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records ( hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- A First Degree / HND
- 2 years of proven experience as an HR Assistant, or relevant human resources / administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online