Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner – Commercial
Job ID: req33313
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Constantly identify and realize opportunities / initiatives for productivity improvements (Headcount, outsourcing, delayering of org design)
- Perform exit interview for the shopfloor/Front line population in line with company processes
- Monitor the People Cost and makes sure that respective actions are in place to improve People Cost% of Net Sales Revenue (NSR).
- Support On-boarding and induction for front line leaders and below
- Drive initiatives in the function that encourage high performance and engagement
- Ensure high Quality Talent Review Sessions conducted;
- Long-term Talent Plan for critical segments developed & executed
- Drive the development & execution of locally prioritized organizational or functional capability plans
- Drive high Quality Talent review session
- Coordinate the Talent Review Process for shopfloor(offline) & front liner population with respective Line Managers for identifying HIPOs & A players
- Cooperate with the line manager to address underperformance during period agreed for improvement
- Cooperate with functional managers to ensure engagement is improved and values index grew
- Liaise with IR and Legal to secure proper handling in unionized populations.
- Manage performance related to staff bus, clinic, and canteen services
- Acts as a point of contact for line managers and frontline employees for all related inquiries and grievances.
- Partners with line managers in handling team and individual performance management issues, performance improvement plans, separation discussions and process.
Education / Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- Master’s Degree and relevant HR Certification will be an added advantage
- Labor law knowledge
- 5 years proven track record of Human Resources business partnership, preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods company
- Working experience in the Human Resources area of the Food &Beverage sector will be a competitive advantage
- Strong business awareness combined with solid functional expertise
- Proven experience in managing people and senior stakeholders
- General knowledge on the most important HR processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Engagement, Rewards, HR Services, Budgeting, Industrial Relations) & KBls.
- Knowledge & Understanding of Relevant HR Policies and Labor law
Do you have these skills?
- Strategic workforce planning
- Financial Acumen (BP/RE planning, return on investment analyses)
- Project Management
- BPMS & analytics.
- Communication & Influencing skills.
- Customer Centricity.
- E2E Employee Lifecycle Management
- Employee Relations
- HR Business Partnership
- Change Management
- Digital HR
- HR Reporting
- Talent Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online