The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with C-STEMP Skills Training Centre, Enugu invite applications from qualified young Nigerians and semi-skilled artisans who are interested in upgrading their skills for National Skills Qualification (NSQ) Certification to undertake an intensive four months upskilling, assessment and certification programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: C-STEMP Skills Training Technical Skills Development Project
Duration: 4 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with C-STEMP Skills Training Centre, Enugu invite applications from qualified young Nigerians and semi-skilled artisans who are interested in upgrading their skills for National Skills Qualification (NSQ) certification to undertake an intensive four months upskilling, assessment and certification programme in the following Trade Areas:
- Plumbing installation and maintenance
- Electrical installation and maintenance.
- The programme which will be at the C-STEMP Skills Training Centre, Enugu is non-residential. Candidates will therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and stipend.
The training will:
- Identify and document the skill gaps and deficiencies in the artisans based on the National Occupational Standards (NOS)
- Improve and upskill participants’ competencies in the various trades they are practicing.
- Induct and support beneficiaries to attain the NSQ certification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) method of assessment.
Applicants should be between 18 and 35 years and are required to meet the following requirements:
- 2 – 5 years’ experience practicing any of the chosen trade;
- Have the requisite documentations for identification in the form of a valid national identity card or alternative
- Demonstrate interest & commitment to the skills certification acquisition program
- Basic literacy, good aptitude and communication skills will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 11:59 PM: 30th April, 2022.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to fill Application Form
Come to the address below to collect, fill and submit their FREE Application Form:
C-STEMP Skills Training Centre,
Behind Elim Plaza along Ebeano Tunnel Off Old Artisan Market,
Enugu, Enugu State.
- Female artisans are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening via email and SMS.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate competence and good aptitude for learning duringbthe screening
- For more enquiries, please call: +2349076804342, +2348139710056, +2349092664712.