The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Elanhub Media, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a four-month training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: ElanHub Media Technical Skills Training Programme
Duration: 4 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in partnership with Elanhub Media, have put together a four-month technical skills development programme for young Nigerians in the following areas:
- Filmmaking / Videography
- Video Editing
- Web Design
- Computer Networking
- Computer Programming
The training is designed to:
- Equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills for access to productive jobs;
- Impact the economic growth of Nigeria by developing individuals with skills to improve their independence and impact their communities; and
- Promote skills acquisition, creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial skills of young Nigerians towards wealth creation and economic independence.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE study and a MONTHLY STIPEND.
- The programme is entirely non-residential.
- Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication is a required skill.
- Interest and passion for exploring Filmmaking, Video editing, Computer networking, Web design and Computer Programming as a career will be an added advantage.
Selected applicants will be contacted by EMAIL to come for an oral interview and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original birth certificate or an affidavit
- Educational qualifications certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card, International Passport, or other forms of identification.
Deadline: 27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For more enquiries, please call: 08106761855 or 07037213058.
Leave a Reply