The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Field of Skills and Dreams VTE Academy wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Field of Skills and Dreams VTE Academy Technical Skills Training Programme
Duration: 6 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Field of Skills and Dreams VTE Academy wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training programme in the following areas:
- Domestic Electrical Installations / Solar Installations
- Refrigeration & AC Maintenance
- Hotel & Catering Management
- Fashion Designing
- To train and equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills for access to productive jobs.
- To impact the economic growth of the country by developing individuals with the skills to improve their independence and impact their communities
- To promote skills acquisition, creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial skills of young Nigerians towards wealth creation and economic independence.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE study, lunch and a monthly stipend.
- The programme is entirely non-residential.
- Candidates, will, therefore be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc.
- In addition, good numerical ability and communication skills will be an added advantage.
Selected applicants will be contacted by email to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificates (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voters’ Card or International Passport.
Deadline: Wednesday; 20th April, 2022.
Physical Test Date
Tuesday, 26th & Wednesday, 27th April 2022.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidate(s) should submit their hand written Application and Photocopies of credentials online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to:
The Managing Director, Field of Skills and Dreams VTE Academy,
13 Acme Crescent,
Off Acme Road, Agidingbi,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Note: For more information, please call: 08124097959 , 07084911154