Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Jforce Analyst / Performance Manager
Job type: Full-time
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize sales efficiency and quality for J-Force.
- Interpreting J-Force and Jumia sales data, analyzing results and reasons for results using statistical techniques.
- Daily performance tracking of J-Force sales in line with KPIs.
- Identifying key battles from data analysis to turn around performance for J-Force.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining a healthy database for J-Force.
- Partner with stakeholders in marketing, commercial and other departments to identify key business strategies and incentives to boost J-Force.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online