Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Methods Officer
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Provides support for the planning and updating, on PRIMAVERA, all ongoing major jobs within FM&A LOS through feedback from departmental reports and interface.
- Performs the role of Document Controller for the divisional ISO processes.
- Ensures that KIMOCE (reporting tool) is effectively utilized to realize departmental objectives.
- Interface with Helpdesk (86) operations; Collate & publish weekly pending calls for close-out by intervention teams.
- Creation and update of maintenance request, related forms etc. as well administration of other request-based software
- Liaising with the technical departments, responsible for creation of functional Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and subsequent reviews with changes in aspects of operations.
- A good HND or university degree.
- 3-5 years post NYSC work experience in an industrial environment, preferably an IOC.
- Computer literate: Proficiency in Microsoft Windows professional and Microsoft Office tools/ Primavera. Mastery of other types of report preparation and editing software is an added advantage.
- Fluent in English language and possess good communication as well as inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- HND/B.Sc, Interpersonal Skills, Strong analytical and quantitative skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online