Nigeria LNG Limited is a limited liability company incorporated on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic market and for export. We operate from five offices spread across different locations. Our liquefaction plant is located in Bonny Island and the corporate Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Charge Nurse Ward
Location: NLNG Production Plant, Bonny, Rivers
- To ensure supervision of all nursing activities in the hospital to maintain efficient, safe and sound nursing care.
- To be eligible to apply for the Charge Nurse Ward position, the right candidate should be a: Registered Midwife (RM) and Registered Nurse (RN) OR Registered Nurse (RN) and possess a post-basic nursing qualification.
- Registered member of the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council (NNMC).
- In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of eight (8) years of work experience as a Registered Midwife (RM) and Registered Nurse (RN) or equivalent in a duly registered establishment.
- Post-basic nursing qualifications and work experience in a nursing unit in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should also be able to demonstrate proficiency in Information Technology.
Deadline: 27th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click the link above
- Click on “Register with US” to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal”
- Click on the position to access the details and apply
- Attach/upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the job portal
- Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid
- Attachment of the under listed documents is mandatory:
- Copies of Tertiary Educational Certificates
- Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process, where and when discovered, will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s) or nullification of employment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
Leave a Reply