Nigeria LNG Limited is a limited liability company incorporated on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic market and for export. We operate from five offices spread across different locations. Our liquefaction plant is located in Bonny Island and the corporate Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Consultant Physician
Reference Code: CMO/2022/001
Location: LNG Plant, Bonny, Rivers
Employment Type: Fixed Term contract
- To diagnose, treat and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population and provide advice to Company staff and other eligible customers in the area of General/Family medicine in order to ensure the health of staff and other stakeholders.
- Possess a postgraduate fellowship in Family Medicine / General Medical Practice (FWACP, FNCP, or equivalent).
- Be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- In addition, candidate should have a minimum of 10 years post-MBBS experience with at least 5 years in the field of Family Medicine or Specialist General practice.
- The candidate should also be able to demonstrate proficiency in Information Technology.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Good communication Skills
- Personal Effectiveness and Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skills
- People Management
Deadline: 27th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click the link above
- Click on “Register with US” to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal”
- Click on the position to access the details and apply
- Attach/upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the job portal
- Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid
- Attachment of the under listed documents is mandatory:
- Copies of Tertiary Educational Certificates
- NYSC Completion Certificate
- Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process, where and when discovered, will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s) or nullification of employment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.