Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Vetting of medical claims.
- Issuing of authorization codes.
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations.
- Client and Hospital visitation.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive, and written comprehension skills.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long-term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
Qualifications / Responsibilities
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Staff Nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years experience post-NYSC.
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
- Must have 2 – 5 years of cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably HMO
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
Deadline: 7th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online