At Kayode Obembe & Co., we offer high-quality, economically-integrated serviced estate development, addressing critical community needs and services, and fostering economic opportunities. Our development process encompasses planning, design, and construction management that results in a holistic community be it residential, commercial or industrial.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will manage and ensure the smooth running of entire branch operations.
- Assist in overseeing the entire activities of the branch.
- Independently generate sales leads for the branch and also ensure target delivery.
- Monitoring employee job performance.
- Leads the sales team to maximize performance.
- Develops and executes marketing plans.
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Oversees sales leads.
- Keeps informed with the latest trends and demands in the real estate market as well on the latest information regarding property tax, financing, and legal requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Estate Management or any other related courses
- Must have 5 years experience in real estate or any related organization.
- Great insight into the Real Estate business.
- Male preferably.
- Will be in charge of the Operations and Marketing in the branch.
- The candidate must be willing to resume immediately.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent managerial and marketing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
Deadline: 15th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply