Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Testing Engineer
Department: Information Technology
- A performance test engineer’s primary responsibility is the creation and maintenance of performance test plans, utilizing JMeter load testing software to inject load, analyzing metrics from application and system logs, and simulating system behavior to improve the performance and reliability of applications.
- Performance test engineers or performance testers play a critical role in the execution of performance testing.
- They are responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting performance testing systems and strategies.
- Therefore, they ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
- Work closely with clients to understand technology requirements for key projects
- Evaluate application architectures and design performance test plans
- Establish performance test objectives, acceptance criteria, workload profiles and use case scenarios
- Measure and analyze performance test data (workload, system and application) and coordinate with DevOps team for bug fixes
- Solve complex problems and provide clear and concise reports with recommendations
- Work closely with DevOps teams and Digitezz team to test their products under load, conduct system performance testing and make recommendations to improve performance, reliability and stability
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related.
- Strong self-driven collaborator with ability to work in diverse teams as a contributing member
- Experience on Public Cloud (Google Cloud or AWS)
- Comprehensive understanding of Linux (Unix) performance principles, metrics, commands and scripting language.
- Expert skills in one or more load testing tools (e.g. Jmeter, LoadRunner, SOAPUI, Microsoft Visual Studio, Selenium, etc.)
- Proven data analysis and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Good command in English (Must be able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English)ncy and effective communication skills
- Can clearly and concisely communicate in English so that persons you work with understand you clearly, particularly in technical conversations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online