SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
General Procurement Duties:
- Tender processes for the purchase of materials,
- Use of electronic bidding software for Procurement,
- Use of other software for procurement purposes
- Database maintenance analysis and management.
- Participate in Service quality meetings, correspondences and relations with internal users and external clients
- Monitoring/tracking and doing gap analysis on the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and/or Service Level Agreement (SLA) of the key vendors in responsible areas Providing feedback on KPI to the key vendors in a regular basis, and develop/agree the action plan to close gap Spending analysis on a regular basis Communications.
- Any other work of a similar nature as may be requested by the hierarchy.
- Tendering procedure necessitated by SOX and other requirements
- Follow-up activities on Material deliveries, Expediting of pending order deliveries
- Monitor the progress of active transactions and conduct service quality assessments at the end of each contract.
- Monitor the progress of issued requests until they are transformed into POs and issued to suppliers
- Monitor the progress of the orders until the products and or services are received and invoiced.
- Monitor the flow; follow up of validated invoices and payment to Contractors.
- Provide Daily/Weekly/Monthly report of activities.
- Derogation of C&P role/duties
- This position serves to give Line Management greater flexibility in making material purchases. Accountable for adherence to procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in a similar technical environment
- Proficiency in the use of Office (Outlook, Excel ..) & knowledge of an ERP (such as IFS, SAP etc.)
- Highest standards of integrity, ethics and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills.
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply