AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Owner
Employment Type: Full-time
The Product Function is responsible for supporting a portfolio of products and adding sustainable value to the business. This role will be responsible for gathering and analysing business requirements and supporting development teams evaluate and prioritise backlogs. This may include:
- Supporting the development of the product strategy (or network product strategy), go-to-market plans, and product design documents
- Building, prioritising and maintaining program backlogs
- Evaluates and provides updates on product roadmap delivery progress
What We Expect of You, Day to Day
- Lead multiple product development work streams across the business
- Direct and support a team of business analysts, developers and test resources with support of a Scrum Master
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information and systems to achieve final technology/business solution.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business objectives and translate these into requirements to feed into the Product roadmap.
- Ensure the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, including dependencies and priorities based on the overall strategy.
- Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
- Review test results before releasing to production
- Support testing, training and implementation activities, identify and document emerging business requirements to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
- Facilitate in providing estimates for user stories, bug fixes, spikes, etc.
- Attend and participate in agile ceremonies.
- Evaluate stakeholder feedback and work with other Product Owners and Product Managers to address concerns and identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement
- Ensure continuous improvement across the product (or Network Integration) portfolio to support revenue targets and forecasted profits with a focus on client and customer experience
- Create epics and features to support the evolution and evaluation of new products or network products: Collation of business requirements (or Network Partner related services) to define the features
- Support the flow and prioritisation of work through the program Kanban
- Participate in feature prioritisation: Present the vision to the teams, highlight any upcoming milestones and approve prioritised quarterly objectives
- Support release plans to maintain continuous release calendar
- Work with IT, Ops and readiness teams to ensure product features and services are successfully launched to customers (either internal or external)
- Accept feature as done by ensuring they meet the acceptance criteria and has sufficient acceptance tests
- Support the evaluation of new product or network product features by creating and improving product KPIs.
- Produce reports to summarise performance of Product or network integration supporting features.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 19th April, 2022.
Method of Applicaion
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.