Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a senior internal auditor who will perform annual company audits, analyze accounting data for inaccuracies, prepare tax documentation, and work with the auditing team to prepare financial strategies
- Leading the full audit cycle by checking tax compliance, verifying financial records, and inspecting accounts.
- Analyzing the results of the audit and presenting possible solutions for ineffective financial practices to management.
- Evaluating company accounting procedures, payroll, inventory, and tax statements to guide financial policymaking.
- Conducting risk assessments to recommend aversion measures and cost savings.
- Following up with management to ensure remediations are implemented into the company’s financial practices.
- Supervising junior auditing personnel and implementing their research work into the auditing process.
- Preparing and reviewing annual audit memorandums.
- Researching applicable federal and state laws and regulations to ensure the company’s books are compliant.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in accounting or auditing.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work with large amounts of complex financial data.
- Solid communication and leadership skills.
- Advanced computer skills and working knowledge of auditing software and Microsoft office tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.