Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sustainability Officer, Technical & Environment
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Ensure that all sustainability-related requirements, environmental management compliance, as well as legal, regulatory, and other obligations, are up to date and adequately monitored.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation, and achievement of environmental objectives.
- Conduct impact assessments in order to identify, assess, and reduce the organization’s environmental and financial risks.
- Develop, implement, and monitor projects for environmental improvement.
- Audit, analyze, and report on environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies; this will include responding to and managing customer sustainability requests.
- Promote and increase awareness of the impact of emerging environmental issues at all levels of the organization.
- Promote the company’s commitment to reducing negative environmental impacts and coordinating efforts for carbon emission reduction.
- Produce environmental reports in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) formats.
- Ensure that Ecovadis’ performance is monitored and that corrective actions are developed and implemented as needed to achieve continuous improvement.
- Ensure proper documentation and reporting of all environmental metrics.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all government regulatory agencies (National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA), Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON), Ogun State Environmental Protection Agency (OGEPA), etc.
- Manage public and legislative concerns that affect the company’s capacity to operate.
- Set goals and targets for the organization’s long-term sustenance.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Environmental Management, Applied Engineering (Electronics preferred), or any science-related course
- 5 – 7 years experience in related industry
- Must have requisite skills to perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Good report writing and document control skills
- Ability to use Microsoft office – MS Excel, MS Words, and PowerPoint.
Deadline: 15th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online