Coleman Cables and Wires is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Finance
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, negotiate and coordinate workloads to ensure the accounting tasks are completed on time and in a professional manner, compliant with applicable legislation and accounting standards.
- Coordinate resources across financial, management and system accounting tasks to support senior finance leads.
- Assist with the development and completion of financial activities such as budgets, budget reviews, financial statements, audits, month end processes, treasury functions and the implementation of system process improvements.
- Guide, coach and support the development of staff.
- Develop a customer service focused team that engages with stakeholders to provide strategic financial support and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / B.Sc qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.