AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Machine Specialist
Job Requisition ID: 30002677
Location: International Breweries – Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Job type: Full time
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Machine Specialist in our Plant located in South West Nigeria.
- The successful incumbent will maintain, repair and optimize the E&F plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Machine Specialist- Utilities will:
- Apply engineering principles in assisting E&F production teams to achieve optimal plant performance.
- Provide line support for situational and systemic problem-solving.
- Execute identified process optimization initiatives.
- Execute identified process capability studies.
- Provide design support for regional capital projects.
- Support the execution of regional capital projects.
- Lead small CAPIN projects in E&F plants.
- Provide coaching to process engineering trainees.
- Assist with the identification and closure of E&F technological gaps.
- Manage, co-ordinate and implement improvement projects to ensure optimization of E&F plant and process.
- Identifying and delivering initiatives to deliver step change performance improvement and process stability in order to realize true process capability.
- All work is carried out using the VPO principles.
- Understands, Implements and Complies to the GOP requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-3 Years as Utilities Technician
Traits & Competences Required:
- Deep understanding of utilities plant, Process Controls and Automation, design, and commissioning.
- Rigorous analytical skills and ability to apply them to complex problems.
- Ability to develop project plans and meet project deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task
- Work on his/her own initiatives.
Deadline: 15th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants who meet the above specifications should inform his/her line manager and submit.