PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Job Code: JR000054
Location: Ikorodu Factory
- Management of inventory and control of raw materials, packaging materials, Engineering spares and accountable for the efficient receipt and Issuance of materials/spares to achieve set objectives and ensuring Fraud-free distribution operations.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient services support to refinery, Packing lines and logistics to maximize operational efficiency and support the supply chain activities.
- Manage warehouse team to operate within set procedures, inventory Management and warehousing best practices in accordance with Warehouse management standards.
- Build and maintain effective customer service relationship both with Internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage, develop and closely follow up on the training and development needs of team in order to enhance and embed productivity in the Warehouse in line with departmental objectives.
- Maintain acceptable standard of safety and housekeeping.
EMS, OHSMS and FSSC Responsibilities:
- Implement and comply with EMS/FSSC/OHS requirements relating to environmental aspects and impacts and other policies, procedures and /or regulations applicable to assigned jobs
- Understand and apply the intent of the EMS/FSSC/OHS policy and requirements to assigned jobs
- Understand roles, responsibilities, and the importance of conformity to the EMS/FSSC/OHS requirements.
- Understand the significant environmental aspects and related actual or potential impacts associated with their work, and the environmental benefits of improved personal performance
- Understand the potential consequences of departure from specified OHS procedures or legal requirements.
- Ensure prompt escalation (adequate communication) of any food safety related issues to any FSTM, FSTL and or next line of reporting manager.
Internal & External Relationships:
- External – Suppliers and third party transporters
- Internal – Planning & Procurement Team, Factory, Outbound Logistics, Finance team, Sales team, Marketing team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- First Degree in any discipline
- Masters in Logistics or SCM will be an added advantage
- Significant experience in warehouse/logistics management
- Good understanding of inventory planning (FIFO, FEFO, LIFO)
- 5 – 7 years’ experience.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Ability to take decision decisively and Good sense of judgment.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Pay attention to minute detail.
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills.
- Great physical health.
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others.
- Ability to display self-confidence
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online