Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Result Areas
- Contact all vendors for availability, prices, and time delivery
- Liaise with the audit department for price verification and approval
- Prepare LPO of agreed and approved price.
Importation and Procurement:
- Raise Proforma Invoice based on the MD’s instructions
- Draft commitment and authorization letter for raw materials
- Generate SONCAP pin
- Following up with the bank for PAAR documents (raw materials)
- Assigning shipments to the clearing agent as approved by management (raw materials)
- Submitting of shipping documents to the clearing agents
- Following up with the clearing agents on duty assessment
- Printing out final duty assessment for the MD and ED’s approval
- Paying of duty payment at the bank (raw materials)
- Following up on the clearing agent on shipment delivery.
- Submission of ECDs to the bank.
- Entry of shipping information of raw materials into the ERP.
Renewal of Certificates:
- Renewal of company’s certificates based on the line manager’s directive.
Any Other Duties:
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Tech Savvy i.e., Microsoft Office ERP,
- Administrative Skills Travel booking
- Effective communication Analytical thinking
- Clerical Skills
- Time Management
- Office Administration.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Professional discretion
- Result oriented
- Effective communication
- Good judgement and Empathy
- Problem-solving skills.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.