Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Controller
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Sector: Banking, Finance & Insurance
Contact Person: Regional Control Manager
- Ensure Policy/Procedure/Regulatory Compliance on transactions or activities initiated by or to the assigned branches
- Create and improve homogenous Compliance Culture in the branch that aligns with the control and business objectives of the Bank
- Build strong KYC and KYC (B) compliance environment in the assigned branches
- Ensure integrity of the transactions and GL accounts in the branch through daily review of the branches GL balance reports and other relevant ad-hoc and standard reports
- Ensure that open items in the branch GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded therein. Any major deviation from the standard must be escalated following the appropriate escalation procedure
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant returns and reports as may be required by Regional Control Manager which will include among others: Critical Control Issues Report, Ad-hoc Unusual Incidence Report, Report on proof review and other assets ageing and provision in standard approved format etc.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all open issues in the Internal Audit Report, Management letter, Regulatory Examiners Report and other Statutory Examiners Report involving branches under your purview.
- Ensure capturing of all KYC documentation into all customers’ accounts in the Core Banking Applications through the regular review of Account opening and documentation both on the file and on the system.
- Daily Review of all loans disbursed for branches under purview
- Log in all exceptions observed unto the Audit360 Application
- Daily review of ATM cash reconciliation or any other related reviews to ensure any irregularities are discovered and escalated promptly.
- Conduct Special Investigation as may be assigned from time to time
- Conduct spot checks, stock taking and other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should have 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 9th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online