Caleb University, Imota is a Federal Government Licensed Private University with a vision to be an innovative leader in producing impactful human resources, and sustaining excellence in learning, service and Godly character. Our Mission is providing opportunities for a globally competitive education and research in a Godly environment, with visible and positive societal impact.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Imota, Lagos
- The Chief Security Officer has responsibility for leading and managing security issues, creating a vision for security and setting security direction and culture for the University that builds public, and organizational confidence and trust, while enabling the delivery of a professional, effective and efficient security services that guarantee the security of lives and properties within the University community.
- The CSO is accountable for security, response to crime, as well as major and critical incidents within the institution.
- He/she works collaboratively with other security personnel to ensure the operational delivery of effective security services, command and leadership.
- He is responsible for the University security programs, overseeing the security of students, staff members, physical assets, and all security information while managing security risks drawn from proper risk assessments.
- The applicant must be intelligent and energetic.
- Applicants who are retired Police or Army Officers must not be below the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police or its equivalent in the Army.
- Proven track record of service in an educational institution or big organization will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including Passport Photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. CV should be arranged in the following order and shall include Retirement Letter from the relevant authority:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality / State of Origin / Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Postal / Contact Address (with Phone no and Email address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Current Employer
- Current Position
- Date of Last Promotion / Appointment / Regrading
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
All Applications containing all documents should be addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238 Ikeja,
P.M.B 1 Imota,
- The Documents shall bear the Position applied for at the top left hand corner of the package.
- Fully documented Applications should be received not later than the closing date.