Law and Visas is an Immigration Law Firm based in Lagos Nigeria. The firm has been operating in Nigeria for 10 years. We are a leading firm in Immigration Services.
We are recruiting a competent individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a customer service position. The position requires you to provide excellent customer service to our clients and the office team.
- Experience in immigration law is not essential.
- However, an experience in working in a business and office environment, getting tasks done in a short time is essential.
- Sell service to the prospective clients
- Collect Client information and fill out application forms
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis
- Assist clients with knowing the range of services offered
- Demonstrate good knowledge of services to clients
- Greet clients in a friendly, polite, and professional manner
- Educate clients about current immigration developments and trends
- Ring up clients, respond to emails, meet face to face, and chat to clients to take payments and you issue receipts
- Contribute to team’s daily sales goals.
- B.Sc / HND Degree holder of any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second class lower or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Must have experience working in a business/office environment
- Must be able to follow set company rules and standards
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer applications ie Microsoft word, chrome etc.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- Basic math skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be able to travel to the office early at regular office hours.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Must have good writing ability / skills.
- Must have good research and fact-finding abilities / skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please specify the position you are applying for in the Cover Letter.
- Application after the deadline may not be considered.