At Infinion Technologies, we design productivity boosting solutions aimed at delivering business value for enterprises. We never lose sight of the role we play in helping businesses automate their processes and solve their problems in the local and international community.
Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice. To continue building on our achievements for the future and expand globally, Infinion is looking for new talents who can rise to the challenge of dreaming big and growing with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Infrastructure Administrator
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Administrator. In this role, you should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
- Responsibilities for this role include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Managing Azure subscriptions and resources; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage virtual machines; configure and manage virtual networks; and manage identities.
- Design and implementation a cloud security services strategy for monitoring the IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions across Azure
- Work within a team and lead cloud-based engineering efforts supporting the deployment of security monitoring capabilities and hosted infrastructure management.
- Create and maintain cloud resource inventories
- Create and maintain virtual networks and VPN gateways to mediate access to cloud environments
- Analyze, report on and make recommendations for cost management
- Monitor deployed cloud resources for capacity management and scaling purposes
- Create and maintain Infrastructure as Code solutions for deploying environments on demand (ie: Terraform or ARM templates)
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines to cloud environments
- Working with end-to-end cloud technical architecture, solution deployment and Azure Management post implementation.
- Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the Azure platform.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions with customers to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs.
- Hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance.
- Experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online