Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Power brands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Want to make your finance expertise count? As an Commercial Finance Manager at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to help us make smarter, better informed decisions that drive our business forward.
- You’ll support our planning cycle and collaborate with other finance teams.
- You’ll manage compliance and controls projects. Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
- Playing a crucial role in the smooth running of our business, you’ll provide the financial data we depend on to make critical choices.
- You’ll ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting.
You’ll love it because…
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
You’ll succeed because…
- You’ve a foundation in accounting or financial analysis. You’ve worked with general ledger and reporting systems.
- You thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines. You have a close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot things others miss.
- Most importantly, you’re an excellent communicator.
- You’re willing to speak up and able to influence others using facts and data.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply