Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Adeola Odeku, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Assist with and provide ABC advice to Business and Support Function constituents and support monitoring activities relating to: the provision of gifts and entertainment, employment opportunities, donations and other things of value; third-party risk management; and the Firm’s strategic investments in line with applicable laws
- Perform and support the performance of ABC due diligence on proposed activities. This will involve regular interactions with members of the Business, Sourcing, Third Party Risk Management, and Human Resources, among other teams.
- Assist with updating the Group’s Anti-Corruption Policy and related policies, procedures, and the ABC control plan.
- Prepare management information reports, including quantitative and qualitative content and analysis as to the ABC risk and control environment.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in same function
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize, Strategic Thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online