Nile University of Nigeria, is a world class university located in the heart of Nigeria, Abuja. Our university community is composed of robust, hardworking, friendly and committed staff from different nationalities all over the world that work tirelessly to help our teeming students actualize their dreams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
The Media Officer with Photography, Videography, and Graphic design skills will be responsible for:
- Designing and producing brochures, annual reports, posters, research reports, stewardship reports, advertisements and programmes that embody and amplify the Nile University brand.
- Creating images & layouts using design software.
- Photograph our products in-studio and on location for e-commerce and editorial use
- Retouch digital imagery for use across e-commerce, social media, and marketing campaigns.
- Plan, shoot, edit, and produce photoshoots for use in institution-wide communication, websites, large “impact” pieces for campaigns, and social media.
- Provides direction and logistics for projects including shot sheets, releases, and coordination and maintenance of images and footage.
- Produces educational, instructional, or event-based videos as requested by the university, including defining objective shooting in studio and remote locations, and conversion of existing video formats for video editing.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Relevant University Degree or its equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years’ hands-on experience in photography, videography, and graphics.
- Strong working knowledge of graphic design, and photo and video-editing software.
- A strong commercial graphic design, photography, and videography portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied techniques and a working knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition, colour quality, videotape production, as well as a thorough knowledge of audio, video, and multimedia hardware software, is required.
Deadline: 31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Candidate’s applications must include the following:
- Their current Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a Microsoft Word format, saved with your full name.
- Names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who can attest to your professional achievements and abilities.
- A Cover Letter explaining how they meet the advertised criteria (also in Microsoft Word format).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.